In a previous post I talked about the consequences to my first late borrower: One Loan Late. Not supposed to happen to AA. What does that mean?
In this post I will review the credit information of the late loan. In order to not get sued I will not tell you specific details of the late loan or the borrower…
AA credit @ 14.88% Interest Rate – DTI <=50%
As a reminder my standing orders only find loans with 0 current delinquencies, 10 or less delinquencies in the last 7 years, and 2 or less public records in the last 10.
I think this is another fine example of a quality standing order borrower and interest rate. But maybe this loan is bad? I don’t think so. This person has AA credit. A collection or delinquency will severely affect them. I think that Christmas got in the way of paying. I predict they will be caught up no latter than the second attempt.
What do you think?Related PostsRelated WebsitesOnline Stores
- Post-1950 Dressers, Vanities Furniture Antiques
- Apparel, T-Shirts Products, Non-Film Specific Star Wars Science Fiction Collectibles
- Electric Post Gas Lanterns, Strings Outdoor Lighting Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living
- Post-1950 Cabinets, Armoires, Cupboards Furniture Antiques
- Mixed Characters Statues, Busts, Characters Products, Non-Film Specific Star Wars Science Fiction Collectibles
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.