Kalamazoo, MI. – September 11, 2007 – GlobeFunder, an online microlending marketplace, is happy to announce the hiring of James von Kreuter as Executive Vice President, Business Development and Managing Director, Capital Markets.
“Jim brings a high level of expertise to GlobeFunder through his experience with institutional financial service clients. We feel Jim’s provides GlobeFunder with the ability to expand into specific markets that will aid the expansion and growth of our company,” said Benjamin Decio, President of GlobeFunder.
Mr. von Kreuter is a senior investment banker with over 18 years experience in raising over $4 billion of debt and equity capital for corporate clients related to growth capital, recapitalizations, acquisitions and leveraged buy-outs. His product expertise spans investment grade debt, high yield and mezzanine debt and private equity. As an affiliate of Houlihan Smith, Mr. von Kreuter is also a Managing Partner and Founder of Watch Hill Capital Group LLC based in Burr Ridge, IL which specializes in merchant banking and advisory services to middle market companies. He has extensive experience and high quality relationships with institutional investors including hedge funds, finance companies, mezzanine funds, insurance companies and private equity sponsors. Mr. von Kreuter has also served as Managing Director and Head of Private Finance at Mesirow Financial, Inc. in Chicago. In his earlier career he worked in debt capital markets at Bear, Stearns & Co. and was a founding member of the Private Finance Group at Alex. Brown & Sons in New York. As a capital markets product specialist, Jim has acted as lead advisor to companies in the following industries: gaming, consumer products (including retail and restaurants), healthcare, real estate, hospitality, environmental services, financial services, manufacturing, food services, agriculture, consulting and accounting.
Mr. von Kreuter holds a Master of Management Degree in Finance and Management Policy from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Hobart College.
GlobeFunder is committed to being the leader in providing loan funding where it is needed most, at market driven interest rates, with the highest levels of service and integrity. GlobeFunder’s online lending marketplace for small loans scales by lowering capital costs for borrowers and providing market-driven investment returns for lenders. The GlobeFunder online marketplace launches in October 2007. Please go to www.globefunder.com for more information.
GlobeFunder Ventures Inc.
This press release was received by RateLadder directly from GlobeFunder
- New Loan Funded — Working capital to expand co., unique niche/no competition — $25,000 at 20.00% — B Credit — DTI 24%A new loan funded (Working capital to expand co., unique niche/no competition — $25,000 at 20.00%). I participated with 2 standing orders High Amt — MID DTI…
- SCOOP! Prosper receives Additional 20MM in Venture CapitalRateLadder was in attendance at Prosper Nights SF this evening. In addition to meeting many great lenders, RateLadder obtained a scoop. Made public here and…
- New Loan Funded — Finance for an ESTABLISHED Business — $25,000 at 24% — B Credit — DTI 1392557%A new loan funded (Finance for an ESTABLISHED Business – $25,000 at 24%). I participated via a manual bid the loan was Autofunding. The borrower had B credit…
- Prosper’s 20MM Series C Venture Capital Details (press release)When I broke this story last night (SCOOP! Prosper receives Additional 20MM in Venture Capital) the details were hazy. The only comments I had were…
- New Loan Funded — Working Capital Loan for Post Production Company — $21,000 at 18.50% — B Credit — DTI 59%A new loan funded (Working Capital Loan for Post Production Company — $21,000 at 18.50%). I participated via a manual bid, this was an autofunding…
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.