Fantasy link exchange is when you name (with links) the 35 blogs with which you would like to exchange blogroll links. In an ideal world they find out about your desire from Technorati or PFBlogs.org or sheer luck and consummate the exchange.
- The Simple Dollar
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Get Rich Slowly
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- My Money Blog
- Wise Bread
- Consumerism Commentary –>Links Exchanged!
- Five Cent Nickel
- Free Money Finance –>Links Exchanged!
- Fat Pitch Financials
- All Financial Matters
- Pro Bargain Hunter
- Mighty Bargain Hunter
- Boston Gal’s Open Wallet
- Binary Dollar
- My 1st Million at 33
- Experiments in Finance
- Blogging Away Debt
- No Credit Needed
- Stop Buying Crap
- The Suns Financial Diary
- Money, Matter, and More Musings –>Links Exchanged!
- Mom Advice
- No Limits Ladies.
- Make Love, Not Debt
- Money Musings
- My Two Dollars –>Links Exchanged!
- Its Just Money
- Everybody Loves Your Money
- GenX Finance
- My Open Wallet
- Tired But Happy
- Young and Broke
Why should you link exchange with RateLadder?
1st and foremost is content: original, compelling, and on topic content. I started my blog in December 06 and I have been averaging over 1 post per day of content. I don’t mean to toot my horn, but I hope you find it as interesting, compelling, and on topic as I do. I have spent significant amount of time thinking about and working on posts.
I had a minor reddit flood for my post comparing a CD Ladder to a Prosper.com portfolio. (1000 users 2000 page views.) Spent most of one day on the 3rd page. Use Prosper and get a 312% Increase over a CD Ladder for Your Emergency Fund.
I was asked to speak at a prosper days session in February: Third Party Application Showcase. This happened after I adjusted the prosper data dump to work with SQL Server 2000 and posted it on my blog. (It only works with SQL Server 2005 by default.)
I promise to continuing posting to the blog and follow my prosper journey for at least 3 years.
Anyone interested in a link exchange (not just my fantasy link exchange candidates) – add a link from your site’s main page to http://www.rateladder.com/. Send me an email to kevin [at] rateladder [dot] com asking for a reciprocal link. I am very responsive. I am not sure if I am supposed to be picky or not, but please have a page rank (not zero) OR relevant content (money, finance, debt, bank, p2p lending, etc.).
Related PostsRelated Websites
- Where Do I Submit My Site To?Submit My Site – A Necessary Evil Recently I was asked, Â “where are some of the places I can submit my site to.”Â While I can come up with an insanely exhaustive list I am going to leave out about 1200 places are so because well they aren’t very……
- SEO: 2 Primary Optimization MethodsAs a way to be visible on the first positions of the first page of the various search engines, such as Google or YouTube, your website has to be optimized, also referred to as Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is split up directly into 2 primary factors, On-Site &……
- Steps For Search Engine Optimization – Placing Keywords, Part IExperts who deal in SEO (search engine optimization) are of the opinion that in order to rank well in SERPs’ (search engine result pages), each webpage of your site must include 2 to 3 keywords (rather keyphrases) spread ‘evenly’ over the page. This will enable search engines to understand the……
- Two Monday Thoughts About ProsperIf you’ve spent any time in the archives or if you are a long time reader, you’ll know that I used to write about Prosper.com quite often. I’ve since taken this blog in a more general finance direction. However, I find that I need to continue to cover the peer-to-peer……
- Weekend Links – I Want a Volkswagen Bus editionToday, my wife and I drove 7 hours from nearly San Deigo back to our home in San Francisco. It got me thinking about the road trip in little Miss Sunshine where they take a Volkswagen Bus. If it weren’t for the gas prices it would be fun to own……
Online StoresIf you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.