The deadline for submission to the next carnival of peer to peer lending is June 1st.
RateLadder will be hosting the next carnival.
To submit your article do At the main Carnival Site: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_3148.html
Here are the past carnivals…
- Lazy Man
- Brip Blap
- Rate Ladder
- Prosper Lending Review
- The Amatureist Financial Journey
- Cash Money Life
- Rocket Finance
Also if you are interested in hosting the carnival after next please contact Lazy Man.
- Carnival of P2P Lending #3The p2p lending online evolution is gaining steam. And the carnival of p2p lending is on the 3rd edition. Editor’s Pick: Ben presents Why Borrow from…
- RateLadder.com in First Carnival — Carnival of Investing Super Bowl EditionCarnival of Investing Super Bowl Edition… I submitted my highly popular (on reddit anyway) Use Prosper and get a 312% Increase over a CD Ladder…
- The Carnival of P2P Lending #4Prosper Lending Review has published the 4th carnival of P2P Lending. It was the largest p2p lending carnival yet. RateLadder was happy to be included…
- 1st Ever Carnival of P2P LendingLazyMan is hosting the first ever carnival of peer-to-peer lending. Thank you Lazy for including my post (Prosper Vintage Curves From Private Data) in the…
- Carnival of Personal Finance #87I submitted my post about using Prosper.com Lenders Unite: Where is our Interest? Thanks to 2 Million for Hosting. Here is a link to the Carnival: http://www.bloggingawaydebt.com/2007/02/presenting-the-74th-carnival-of-debt-reduction/…
If you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.