← Meet Prosper’s CEO — Chris Larsen
Prosper API Now Has ListingKey On Loan Table →
September 8th, 2007 | Prosper.com, Statistics, Strategy, Tools
This is an update to my original 1 month late or worse curves.
I believe we are starting to see the continued flattening of the curves. Time will tell.
I have pulled the public data on the performance tab by hand in order to produce a spreadsheet of loan performance.
This spreadsheet was then pivoted and aggregated in order to produce 1 month late curves by credit grade and Markov Chains which can be used (when 42 months of data is available) to solve for the expected value of Prosper Loans by credit grade.
I have limited the graphs to smooth curves (at least 4 months of data).
1 Month Late or Worse by Count (click picture for larger image):
1 Month Late or Worse by Amount (click picture for larger image):
Questions, Comments, Screams of Anguish?
Related PostsRelated Websites
- Lending Club Update: Earning 15.6% NAR on P2P Lending Investments~ ~ ~ April 2011 Update: Shutting Down My Lending Club Investments over Q&A Change ~ ~ ~ My Lending Club investment portfolio is continuing to look fairly impressive as we close the books on 2010. Summary Net Annual Return is up to 15.64% NAR. My highest observed NAR was 15.69%,……
- To Really Save Money, Cut Recurring Monthly Expenses, Not Daily SplurgesAmong the most common advice given by personal finance experts is to reduce your day-to-day expenses, or so-called latte factor. These experts would have you give up your daily cup of coffee, bring your lunch to work (which is actually quite frugal and healthy), and cut back on eating out. ……
- What is the Best Credit Score?The calculations that are used to arrive at your credit score are actually based on a lot of different statistical data, and they are based on objective evaluations. You receive points based on a number of different unique credit factors. Then, creditors are going to take all of this information……
- Keyword Tool SuperchargerThe Google AdWords Keyword Tool is a great tool to help you identify popular keywords that can help with search engine optimization. However, it really only supplies insight into one component of the equation when it comes to driving traffic to your site: keyword demand. It lacks any information about……
- 5 Simple Ways To Take Advantage Of Low Interest RatesMany people are disappointed because of the low interest rates available today. They look at the fact that their bank accounts are paying pennies per year in interest, and conclude that they cannot get ahead financially. However, there are things that you can do to take advantage of low interest……
Online StoresIf you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.
#1Ericon 09.08.07 at 8:51 pm
Thanks for commenting on my loan over at my blog. I am trying to think out of the box on how to get a loan financed in a state like Virginia with a cap of 11% interest. Are the borrowers allowed to give lenders incentives, like cash rewards?
#2Mikeon 09.09.07 at 11:47 am
Is that the % in default over thus far, or the annualized rate?
#3Kevinon 09.09.07 at 6:25 pm
The % is the cummlative 1 month late or worse rate.