I have pulled the public data on the performance tab by hand in order to produce a spreadsheet of loan performance.
This spreadsheet was then pivoted and aggregated in order to produce 1 month late curves by credit grade and Markov Chains which can be used (when 42 months of data is available) to solve for the expected value of Prosper Loans by credit grade.
I have limited the graphs to 10 months of graph so that there is a minimum of 6 months of data. As you can see E and HR are SCARY! For that matter, A, B, C, and D are all at or above 5% cumulative default rate at month 10. AA seems to be performing as expected. (I just happen to be unlucky enough to be in 2 AAs that are 1 month or more late.)
1 Month Late or Worse by Count:
1 Month Late or Worse by Amount:
Questions, Comments, Screams of Anguish?
This graph was inspired by Pninen: http://www.rateladder.com/2007/06/02/prosper-1-month-late-or-worse-curves-by-monthly-cohort/
Related PostsRelated Websites
- LendingClub vs. ProsperRecently, I had come across an article about zopa.com and it really peaked my interest on peer-to-peer lending. In researching more about Zopa, I also came across two other major peer-to-peer lenders: Prosper and LendingClub. I researched both Prosper and LendingClub a bit and decided I liked LendingClub better, so……
- How to Fix Your Credit Report and Raise Your ScoreErrors on My Credit Report A few months ago, I was checking out my credit scores to get an idea of where I stand. I had heard that there can be errors on it that can hurt your score and in in turn give you hugher interest rates for……
- The Top 10 Tools For Monitoring The Success Of Your Website1 Google Analytics Google Analytics has become the preferred option among frëe statistics programs. Like any other stats program, Google Analytics provides data on the number of visitors, and page views, referral sources, entry and exit pages, and more. Unlike most other programs, Google Analytics includes the ability to track……
- Enough with the Credit and Debit Card ConfusionFrank Curmudgeon – clearly knowledgeable in the world of finance – is wondering out loud why folks use debit cards instead of credit cards. He appears proud of a history of never having used his own debit card to purchase anything. This is a very intelligent man who is……
- Are You Managing Your Debt Correctly?Although debt is a dirty word to many, the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of us are in debt in some way or another. No matter how hard we try, there are times when you simply need something and cannot afford to pay for it straight……
Online StoresIf you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.
Now travel safely, with travel insurance. Pay the money or interest in time to get rid of debt issues. Buyers always expect good business services from sellers. To keep your business in profit, you should verify your checks and balances on every transaction. You don’t want to get into debt. An investment property is a fantastic money-making business. Insurance companies are offering term life insurance which can give you high premiums. Keep in touch with your real estate dealer to get low mortgage rates.