This is an update to my original 1 month late or worse curves.
I belive we are starting to see the flattening of the curves.
I have pulled the public data on the performance tab by hand in order to produce a spreadsheet of loan performance.
This spreadsheet was then pivoted and aggregated in order to produce 1 month late curves by credit grade and Markov Chains which can be used (when 42 months of data is available) to solve for the expected value of Prosper Loans by credit grade.
I have limited the graphs to 11 months so that there is a minimum of 6 months of data.
1 Month Late or Worse by Count (click picture for larger image):
1 Month Late or Worse by Amount (click picture for larger image):
Questions, Comments, Screams of Anguish?
Related PostsRelated Websites
- Social Security Benefits – The Six Categories Of BenefitsThe Social Security Administration offers six categories of benefits: retirement benefits, disability benefits, family benefits, survivors’ benefits, medicare, and supplemental security income benefits. Here’s a brief overview of each benefit and its qualifications. Retirement Benefits This is the one that most people are aware of. Full benefits are available at……
- Should You Buy I-Bonds Now?It’s decision time again for those considering the purchase of I-Bonds. The interest rates will adjust again on May 1. (Here are some reasons why you should consider owning I Bonds for retirement.) Let’s take a brief look at the purchase options. If you purchase before the month ends, I-Bonds……
- Virgin Mobile: Last Chance for $25 Unlimited Data, Text, and 300 Voice Minutes As Jonathan from My Money Blog pointed out on Friday, the best deal in wireless is about to get a little more expensive. On July 20th, the price for the cheapest plan (300 voice minutes and unlimited data/text) will jump from $25 a month to $35 a month. (Those who……
- Seven Powerful Steps That You Can Use To Save $14,341 in The Next 6 MonthsThe following guest post if from Neal Frankle of WealthPilgrim.com. You can read more about Neal’s inspiring story immediately following this post. If you’re lucky enough to be a huge, multi-gazillion dollar company like AIG, you can afford to make a few tiny financial mistakes. Lose a few hundred billion……
- Which Smartphone is the Best for You? Let’s Compare New Smartphones.Good Morning Green Panda Friends. Today we are continuing along with another post our “How Smart is Your Smartphone” series. Today Green Panda decided to do some investigating work and compare new 2011 Smartphones. We will review all the features of a few selected Smartphones to help you choose……
Online StoresIf you liked this article, vote for it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon.